Here is the plan
- On Wednesday, right after the talks end, we will pick up our “boxed lunches”, quickly board the buses and hopefully depart by 12:45pm to The Henry Ford Museum. The trip will take about 45 minutes.
- Meeting at 4:45pm at the parking lot and board the buses promptly so that we can be on our way back to Ann Arbor by 5pm. Please remember to come back to the same bus that you came on, if at all possible.
- In Ann Arbor, the buses will first stop at Palmer Commons (the starting point of the trip), and then continue to the Hampton Inn South and Sheraton area hotels, where they can drop-off guests staying in these hotels.
- Last but not least: We have booked 4 guided tours of the Henry Ford Museum. Each tour is limited to 25 people. Therefore, unfortunately, not everyone can go on a tour. If you would really like to go on a tour, please sign-up by filing-out the following from. We will only be able to accommodate the first 100 people who sign-up.
NOTE: The museum displays are very well documented and I trust you will enjoy the trip even if you are unable to join a formal tour.
Times and Meeting places for the tours: The first 2 tours will be from 1:30pm to 2:30pm and the second 2 form 3:30pm to 4:30pm. Here are the starting points of the two sets of tours.
- 1:30pm-2:30pm Groups: Meet at the Clock Tower Entrance
- 3:30pm-4:30pm Groups: Meet at the Cornerstone. It’s right when you enter the Museum, at the Main Entrance